Our acceleration program will help entrepreneurs break into new markets, make impactful connections, learn valuable skills and spur venture growth. The CIAP strives to improve Indo-Canadian policies that benefit both countries while empowering women in leadership positions and bolstering technology industries. We provide access to the people, incubators and information that will help make you successful in a new market.
APPLICATIONS CLOSING FEBRUARY 12TH 2021.
March 1st - 4th 2021
VIRTUAL SOFT-LANDING IN INDIA.
The CIAP 3-Stages
Intensive ScaleCamp: 4-day Intensive ScaleCamp that reviews fundamentals to scaling and navigating the Indian market.
- Invitation only (Delivered Virtually):
- Emerging markets overview
- Fundraising for investments
- Sales to customers
- Operating models
Soft-Landing in India: After ScaleCamp completion, ventures offered a virtual soft-landing opportunity:
- Chosen by CIAP-associated Market Experts, cohorts will have access to:
- Advisory services (e.g. legal, taxation, & accounting)
(In-person visits will be facilitated as travel restrictions ease)
Investment Opportunity: Running congruently with the first two phases, CIAP will shop cohort companies' profiles to investors and they will receive various opportunities to pitch virtually for equity funding.
- Opportunity to pitch for and raise seed funding
- Pitches will be presented to CIAP-associated investment panels
*Note - If a venture is successful in securing seed funding with the Panel, a formal contract will be designed to detail the partnership. The cost of the contract will be borne by the venture.